A fun and inspiring first class in the new space.
The class was divided into groups:
1. Science: the kids were very interested to find out information about the spine and watch a funny short video;
2. Dance: they tried to start moving from the spine, creating a little chain of different movements or a chain of people that connect together just like the vertebrae in our spine;
3. A playful game based on animals, trying to feel how their ‘back’ or ‘spine’ might move;
4. Lying down on the ground to feel the contact with the floor and the spine resting on it;
5. Drawing what they have learned in the class.